This is the first aid course that we suggest all childcare minder and teachers attend, as the other two first aid courses (NQF level 2 and 3) have a SETA entry requirement which requires applicants to attend a SETA accredited HIV AID’s course before attending the first aid NQF level 2 and 3 courses. First aid does make a difference, so go ahead and book your first aid NQF level 1 course with our accredited partners who can get you qualified.
Accreditation: Accredited by the Health and Welfare SETA and Department of Labour
Duration: 2 1/2 days
2 Days: The theory will be done online with a facilitator, who will provide the course ebook with the material.
½ Day: The practical assessment can be done at any of the selected locations on the arranged days.
During this course, you will be expected to participate in various practical exercises and scenario simulations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of emergency scene management;
- Demonstrate an understanding of elementary anatomy and physiology;
- Assess an emergency situation;
- Apply first aid procedures to the life-threatening situation;
- Treat common injuries.
Wanna pay? Hopscotch make enrolling hassle free, offering two simple and easy ways to pay online through our secure platforms.
- PAYFAST: Pay the FULL amount via our secure Payfast platform. Once payment has been received, access to your course material will be sent through ASAP.
- LAYUP: Pay in monthly instalments INTEREST FREE through our secure Layup platform. A small non refundable deposit is required. Set the monthly instalments over as long as a SIX MONTH period.