Browse the Au Pair France programme, and if you love it and meet the qualification requirements – click APPLY to start your exciting journey!
Au Pair France
Our cultural Au Pair program runs for a duration of either 3 or 12 months. We link you up with a friendly host family, so that you can get the authentic feel of France.
When it comes to France, its at the top of many travellers’ bucket lists and for a good reason. The Country is full of incredible history, architecture, art, charm, and distinct cuisine. Paris sure does dominate the headlines, but this doesn’t mean other French cities should be overlooked!
Au pair Requirements:
- You must be 18-30 years old
- Have Grade 12 or equivalent
- Have childcare experience
- Basic understanding of French is an advantage
- Understand and speak English well
- Have a love for kids & be caring
- Agree to commit for 3months or longer
- Be in good health. Only non-smokers are accepted
- A valid Passport (or proof that you have applied for one)
- Unmarried & no kids of your own
- No criminal record
Au pair responsibilities
- Take the kids to school, play dates and pick them up afterwards
- Prepare meals for the kids
- Help kids with homework
- Help prepare the kids for the day’s activities
- Assist with general child-related chores, such as laundry, tidying the children’s bedrooms and play areas
Okay, we know this is a long form. This is because the more info we get from you up front, the quicker we can process your application and get going on the important part of finding your perfect placement. Please take the time to fill this out carefully, and we’ll get onto it straight away. If you’d like to discuss the options or have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us
What to expect…
- HT will receive the application in full and ensure all the REQUIRED documents are correct
- HT will review the profile: if you qualify, you will be accepted on to the program
- Your Profile will be shared with our data base of families
- Profiles of potential families will be mailed through to you for review
- Interviews: families will email you to do an interview. Please have a look at the Interview guidelines before interviewing with the family
- You may have to do a few interviews to find the the right “match”
- If both you and the family agree on the match then we have hit a hole in one!
- HT will be notified from our families that they would like to proceed
- Flight Booking: HT will arrange for the flight to booked with our travel partners
- Visa booking: HT will arrange for the supporting documentation to be sent through so you can attend the visa appointment
- Departure: You have your passport and off you go!