Browse the Teach Cambodia programme, and if you love it and meet the qualification requirements – click APPLY to start your exciting journey
Offering teaching placements, 3 – 12month contracts. The types of placements will be in language centers and public schools. Teaching in Cambodia can be the beginning of a rewarding career path, not to mention a chance to gain a one-of-a-kind international experience.
Cambodia is a popular stop along the Southeast Asia backpacking route, watching the sunrise over the temples is a bucket list moment in itself!
- You must be 18-45 years old
- Understand and speak English well
- Agree to commit for 3 – 12months
- Have a love for kids & be caring
- Be in good health.
- A valid Passport (or proof that you have applied for one)
- No criminal record
- Working hours: 20 – 30 hours per week
- Time off: Minimum of one day off each week
- Holidays: Paid holiday arrangements vary from school to school
Okay, we know this is a long form. This is because the more info we get from you up front, the quicker we can process your application and get going on the important part of finding your perfect placement. Please take the time to fill this out carefully, and we’ll get onto it straight away. If you’d like to discuss the options or have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us