Browse the Teach Thailand programme, and if you love it and meet the qualification requirements – click APPLY to start your exciting journey
Offering flexible teaching placements between 4,9 and 12month contracts. Top 5 placement locations; Bangkok, Chonburu, Sukhothai, Trang and Ubon. The types of placements will be in language centres and public schools. Teaching in Thailand can be the beginning of a rewarding career path, not to mention a chance to gain a one-of-a-kind international experience. Hopscotch provides you with an excellent orientation and placement, as well as comprehensive teacher assistance and support to help you make a smooth transition.
Thailand remains one of the most vibrant and beautiful places to visit. Often referred to as the “land of smiles,” there is so much to offer in this beautiful and bustling country. Do you want to tick off big bucket list items? How does island hopping, exploring Bangkok, backpacking and partying until sunrise at full moon parties sound? Thailand’s pristine and turquoise waters are magical, warm and incredibly photogenic which add to the perfect touch to living there.
- You must be 20-45 years old
- Have Bachelors degree or equivalent (will need to be stamped at the Thai embassy)
- Understand and speak English well
- Agree to commit for 6 or 12months
- Have childcare experience
- Have a love for kids & be caring
- Be in good health.
- A valid Passport (or proof that you have applied for one)
- No criminal record
Teacher working hours:
- Working hours: less than 45 hours per week
- Time off: two days off per week
- Holiday: Training schools will have 1-2 weeks. Public or international schools will have 4-8weeks depends on specific schools.
Okay, we know this is a long form. This is because the more info we get from you up front, the quicker we can process your application and get going on the important part of finding your perfect placement. Please take the time to fill this out carefully, and we’ll get onto it straight away. If you’d like to discuss the options or have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us
What to expect…
- HT receives the application in full and ensures all the REQUIRED documents are received
- HT will review the profile – if you qualify you will be accepted on the program
- HT will share your profile with our data base of schools
- Interviews: Schools will email you to do interviews. Please have a look at the Interview guidelines before interviewing with families
- You may have to do a few interviews to find a the right “placement”
- If both you and the School agree on the placement then we have hit a hole in one!
- HT will be notified from our partner that they would like to proceed
- Flight Booking: Confirmation mail will be sent with your flight ticket
- Visa booking: HT will arrange for the supporting documentation to be sent so you can attend the visa appointment. The Visa process is tedious but its to ensure that you have all your documents in check!
- Departure: You have your passport in hand and off you go!