Browse the Teach Vietnam programme, and if you love it and meet the qualification requirements – click APPLY to start your exciting journey
Offering teaching placements between 6 and 12month contracts. Top 5 placement locations; Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Bien Hoa, Binh Duong and Hai Phong. The types of placements will be in language centres and public schools. Teaching in Vietnam can be the beginning of a rewarding career path, not to mention a chance to gain a one-of-a-kind international experience.
With its fascinating history, breathtaking landscapes and tasty food, Vietnam will awaken all your senses and pull you in from all angles. Living in Vietnam feels like a trip you’ve never taken before—the best is to expect nothing and enjoy the thrill, friendly faces and vibrant nightlife.
- You must be 18-55 years old
- Have Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Understand and speak English well
- Agree to commit for 6 or 12months
- Have a love for kids & be caring
- Be in good health.
- A valid Passport (or proof that you have applied for one)
- No criminal record
- Working hours: 20 – 30 hours per week
- Time off: Minimum of one day off each week
- Holidays: Paid holiday arrangements vary from school to school
Okay, we know this is a long form. This is because the more info we get from you up front, the quicker we can process your application and get going on the important part of finding your perfect placement. Please take the time to fill this out carefully, and we’ll get onto it straight away. If you’d like to discuss the options or have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us